Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Indecision 2008


It's funny really, sometimes the most accurate political information is found on Comedy Central. C-span runs a good show though, actually. While I am stumping for Hillary, I don't intend to be blindly following her. Holding candidates accountable for their words and deeds is just as important as getting involved in the election process. As a woman I do reserve the right to change my mind should facts emerge that alter any of the candidates platforms or positions on key issues. It's OK, I'm a Gemini and therefore able to see the issues from two sides. Though my view on social issues is too liberal to call myself anything but a democrat, I have an independent streak when it comes to financial stuff like balancing the budget. Gee, the last time the budget was balanced was when there was a Democrat in the white house...I guess I'll have to re-think that one too. ;)

No comments: