Friday, May 30, 2008

Hillary's Final Toot?


Tooting her own horn, the blog over at HillaryClinton.com is still working it like it can happen. Unfortunately for Hillary, the Eagles will not be flying in to rescue her from the edge of Mount Doom. Sure, she's had some great moments, and I think everyone who still has a primary should get out there and vote for whoever they want. It all comes down to the math in the end, and we should have a clear picture by this time next week.




I say should, because you never know what those goofy super-delegates are going to do that they haven't done...namely make a decision. As the designer behind the Hotties for Hillary gear at Cafepress, it's hard for me to say that I think my girl needs to hang up her pantsuit and get some well earned rest. There just doesn't seem to be a chance at this point, and though I don't think the party is harmed by this contest, I am getting a little tired of all the last minute excuses. Now they tell us the press hasn't treated her fairly because she's a woman. The thing is, nobody mentioned that six months ago. But I guess desperate times call for desperate measures, and the final note has yet to be played.

No comments: